Wednesday, January 2, 2008

To Dallas and back again

Well I'm back in Muskogee... *sigh*. While I really enjoyed being home, seeing my friends and family, eating home cooked food, and TEXAS BEER, I was glad to leave.

I guess I am getting too old to stay at my parents anymore. This is nothing against them, their hospitality is wonderful, it's just me growing to used to being independent.

Since September, I have been living in my own apartment, and enjoying the freedoms contained within. It was hard to get used to having people around me again. Anyone who knows me, understands I value my personal space and my privacy. So to put me back into a situation where I don't have that as much was weird.

Anyways, I had a fantastic time with my best friends Derreck and Bryan. It's been so long since we were all in the same place, that we had alot of catching up on missed time to do. It was a blast, seriously. There were far too many good times to go into detail about but let's just say this was one of the best New Year's Eve parties we've ever had. You should have been there, you missed out!

I'm also ready to get back to work. I actually enjoy my job and I am looking forward to going back to it, and hoping (fingers crossed) that it turns into a full time gig. I'm really glad I found a job in a field I like working in.

So that was my trip in a nutshell. It had its good times and its bad, but overall a good trip. So now it's back to the real world... hooray!

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

the real world blows. lets go back to the one with the Wet Bar!