Monday, January 28, 2008

Hilarious. Simply hilarious.

So I was walking in the mall, and I happened past a store that sold ladies underwear.

A quite attractive woman was standing outside, and as I passed by she said, "You should come in and check out our special sale for your wife or girlfriend, all of our bras are 50% off."

I couldn't help myself. A reply came to me, and I could NOT stop myself from saying it.

"Well," I replied smiling, "I prefer it when bras are 100% off"

A confused look crossed her face. "But sir, then they would be free."

Yes, yes "they" would be, I thought to myself.

"And we would not make any money," she continued.

"I have to argue with you there," I said. "I know plenty of places where bras are 100% off and they make a killing, but it's usually in $1 bills."

If you don't think thats funny, there's something wrong with you.

~Ian

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

THAT makes me SO proud that you are my brother!