Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heath Ledger update

Heath Ledger's death has been ruled an accident.

Apparently some sleeping spills he took to help him get "much-needed" rest had an adverse reaction with the medication he was already on. He was fund face up in bed, no sign of foul play. Doctors say it was no an overdose, and only the recommended dose of the sleeping medicine was taken.

Alot of people have been running off with half-cracked theories, but I would rather believe he simply made a mistake with the medication and he died accidentally. I would like to believe he had enough going for him, that he would not take his life, but I don't know him personally, so how can I be for sure?

Anyways, apparently theres some weird religious jackasses in Topeka, Kansas at the Westboro Baptist Church plan on flying to Australia to picket and boycott Ledger's funeral. Click the link below to see the flyers they have been passing out.

Stupid Bigotry

Why? What's the point in this? If I was the Australian officials, I would deny them entry into the country. People need to grow aqnd get with the program. We aren't living in the 1st century.

So all that aside, I just want to say again, we will miss you Heath.

R.I.P.

1 comment:

Tasty said...

Ian, that flyer is from that same crazy (f'ing crazy!) Fred Phelps idiot who has a website called godhatesfags.com. He's absolutely hate-filled and certifiable. It makes me so sad.