Monday, January 7, 2008

A holdover survey for you to enjoy

Since I am currently low on blog ideas, I figured I would take the easy way out and do a survey that everyone can read, steal, and do themselves. Enjoy.

MY STORY.

Hi, my name is: Ian

but you can call me: Wolf

Never in my life have I: had a million bucks... but oh boy I wish....

The one person who can drive me nuts is: stupid people in general.

My high school was: ok... I had more fun when Derreck and Bryan were still there.

When I’m nervous: I clam up... it's best you leave me alone and let me deal with my shit.

The last song I listened to was: All My Friends Say by Luke Bryan

If I were to get married right now: I don't think i would mind, but I really don't think I am ready either.

My hair is: getting longer

When I was 4: I was cute as hell

Last Christmas: I got my new MacBook Pro and got to spend time with my best friends.

I should be: more worried than I am, but I found out that worrying leads to nothing but making things worse.

When I look down I see: that I'm gifted. (Take that how you want... I was talking about my new computer... weirdos.)

The happiest recent event was: Being with my best friends.

If I were a character on ‘Friends’: I would be Ross... he got Jennifer Aniston... hells yeah!

By this time next year: I want to be well into my career

My current gripe is: money

I have a hard time understanding: the way life goes sometimes

There’s these girls: that....

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my dad

I want to buy: my way out of troubles.

i plan to visit: Austin

If you spent the night at my house: futon, unless your name is Renee
The world could do without: dumb chicks

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: groceries

Most recent thing someone else bought me: my car out of impound

My middle name is: Kyle

In the morning I: wake up

Last night I was: at my apartment

There’s this guy I know who: is one of my best friends

If I was an animal I’d be a: a wolf, duh

A better name for me would be: I like my name thanks

Tomorrow I am: sseeing someone, I hope

Tonight I am: working

My birthday is: on October 30th

I am: wanting to have my life in order

Your turn.

~Ian