Friday, January 11, 2008

Just so you know...

I am currently pondering some life altering changes to my life. And I am not talking little minor things.... I'm talking HUGE.

Some already know about it... some don't, but rest assured that when I actually up and make the decision, you will know what it is. I don't want to put it out there not before I have all of the information, did all my research, and looked at this from every angle.

So far it's looking like a good deal, but that can change like anything else in this world.

So I ask you to bear with me, and when the time comes, throw your opinions into the ring, because I would like to hear what everyone has to say.

It may or may not make any difference to me, but I like to hear other people's thoughts. But in the meantime, I love everybody who makes my life worth living, and I love all my readers. (I think its like 2 people.... but shhhh I like to think I'm really popular!)

Anyways, I just thought I would update you while I am NOT SLEEPING... because that's my life... one of insomnia and deep thoughts.

Its like chocolate and bacon.... they just go together.

Write that down.

~Ian

Edit: Who are the Irving and Addison TX viewers of my blog? I'm getting mega hits from that area... Just wanna know...

2 comments:

christelpistol said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... chocolate and bacon


bring it now.

christelpistol said...

you've been TAGGED


http://firetruckpony.blogspot.com/2008/01/tag-not-axe_11.html