Friday, January 18, 2008

Survey to pass the time... My Autobiography... although a very selective one...

Body: Fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS and repost as, my autobiography.

-Prologue-

1. Who took your profile picture?
I did. Built in webcams rock

2. Exactly what are you wearing right now?
Longhorns t-shirt, and jeans

3. What is your current problem?
Waiting to enlist, and then get to Basic

4. What makes you most happy?
My future

5. What's the name of the song you're listening to?
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

Chapter 1: ABOUT YOU


1. NiCKNAME?
Wolf, Fast White Guy

2. Eye color?
Green

3. Hair color?
Blonde/red/brown... its a mixer

4. Height?
6'3
________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: FAMILY


1. Do you live with your parent(s)?
no

2. Do you get along with your parent(s)?
one of them

3. Are your parents chill?
my dad is most of the time

4. Do you have any Siblings?
between my parents, no, but I have a half sis and half bro, plus two steps
___________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: FAVORiTE

1. Ice Cream?'
chocolate chip cookie dough

2. Season?
any one besides winter

3. Book?
I have about 50 favorites

4. Brand?
Apple, and under armour

6. Drink(s) (non alcoholic)?
IBC Cream Soda

7. Pen color?
black

8. Store?
Wal-mart or target

9. Person?
me.
__________________________________________________________

Chapter 4: DO YOU

1.Write on your hands?
not since elementary school

2. Call people back?
most of the time

3. Believe in love?
For other people? sure. For me... the jury is still out

4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed
right side
____________________________________________________

Chapter 5: HAVE YOU

1. kissed someone in the last week?
nope

2. Ever done anything crazy for money?
Well there was this one time.... no I'm kidding, no I haven't done anything CRAZY for money... but that COULD change

3. Had PHYSICAL therapy?
Yeah for my knee, back, neck

4. Gotten surgery?
Knee and Lasik

5. Taken painkillers?
yeah

6. Overdosed on pain killers?
no way

7. Been stung by a bee?
nope

8. Threw up in a doctors office:
can't remember

9.Do you have a crush on anyone?
no

10. Do they know?
...
____________________________________________________
Chapter 6: WHO/WHAT WAS THE LAST

1. Person to text you?
KL

2. Thing you touched?
the "L" key

3. Thing you said?
something to Vince when he called me about some stupid BS that I forwarded to him, so he could get a laugh...

4. Person you hugged?
no idea

5. Person you talked to on the phone?
Vincent Edward Davis Jr.

6. Last book you read?
Star Wars- Darth Bane: Path to Destruction

7. Last time you cleaned your room.
earlier this week

8. Last time you talked to someone you LIKED?
A while
________________________________________________________

Chapter 7- The End

1. Who is your best friend?
Derreck, Bryan, Ronnie, Vince, and my very darling sister

2. Name a random person.
Why would a name a random person? Do they not already have a name? Ok well I will call him BOB.

3. Who did you copy this from?
the internet

No comments: