Saturday, January 26, 2008

The funniest joke I have ever heard

A priest and a nun are playing golf together. The priest tees up his ball on the first hole, takes a big swing, and completely misses the ball.

"Fuck, I missed!" the priest yells.

The nun looks aghast. "Father, you shouldn't use such language."

They play through the first hole, and go to the second. The priest tees up his ball, takes a big swing, and misses again.

"Fuck, I missed!" the priest yells again.

The nun looks mortified. "Father, if you say that again, God will strike you down!"

They play through the second hole, and go to the third. The priest tees up his ball, swings hard, and misses for a third time.

"Fuck, I missed!"

The sky clouds over, thunder rumbles, suddely a lighting bolt arcs from the clouds and strikes the nun, frying her.

A loud echoing voice speaks, "Fuck, I missed!"

No comments: