Saturday, January 5, 2008

Silver lining to every dark cloud

Life can be very difficult sometimes. It seems that some days, all of the bad things that have kept just out of sight all come to bear. Almost always, you are never prepared for it.

I just recently had one of these times, and I am still reeling from it, trying to recover. It is slow going, and it's hard, but luckily I have people willing to help me out in my time of need.

More than anything, in these times, people need support from their friends and family, because that is more valuable than money. It means that people do care about you, and are willing to go the extra mile for you when you need it, because they know you would do the same if the roles were reversed.

These times also serve to help you learn lessons, and help you take care of things you have neglected. It helps you to get your life back into perspective, and realize you have to handle your business and not blow things off.

So if your life brings you into a dark situation, you will find new things out about you and those around you, and perhaps come out a better person than before. But don't be like me, and let situations get so forgone that they come back to bite you in the ass later.

2 comments:

Nee said...

I know what you mean, more than you know..

christelpistol said...

brother... i got you. always will.