Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I have the best sister.

She made a public blog, because I talked her into it.

Saucy Wench Words

As I told her, I think her words are to good to hide from the world.

Plus, I wanted her to have a public blog so that I could become famous by relation/association.

My logic is this: They see she has amazing words. They see she has a brother. They figure that I am just as amazing, and read my stuff, tell their friends, and I now have a large following.

Seriously, I didn't do it for me though. I did it because she can amaze you with the things she says, and make you laugh so hard your sides hurt. I didn't think it was fair that so few people got to see those words, and so many people are deprived of her wisdom, humor, and wit.

I missed out on many many years with her, and I know what it feels like to not have her in my life. IT AIN'T COOL. So now she is world-wide again, and it's all my fault.

You can send thank you emails to number32tx@gmail.com

Loves you sis.

~Ian

2 comments:

christelpistol said...

you are the FUNNIEST boy ever!



and welcome to the Big Leagues.

Ian Townsend said...

I get it from my sister. True story.