Sunday, January 27, 2008

Say NO to Hillary

I know I may have quite a few pissed off women on my hands after they read this, but it will be less than you would think. ( I have heard plenty of women tell me they don't like Hillary.)

I dislike Hillary for several reasons. First off, if it weren't for Bill, no one would care about her. If she had not been the wife of the president who got caught cheating, or hell, had not been first lady at all, she would not be where she is now. Someone honestly tell me you cared about Hillary before Bill got caught cheating.

She has no emotions, period. She cries on stage, tries to passionately reach out to her audience... bullshit. She's playing you. A can of Coke has more emotions than her.

She has done nothing worthwhile. She holds no candle to what Obama, McCain, or Huckabee have done. As stated before, she would not have been a Senator, and I would not be complaining about her now.

I don't think she will get anything done if she managed to get the Presidency. I think so many people would be opposed her being in office, that the Senate and Congress (or rather the lobbyists controlling the Senate and the Congress) would oppose her at every step.

And lest we forget... her being in the White House would bring Slick Dick Willy back there too. Is that such a good idea?

She has testicles. Why do you think Bill had to get ass elsewhere? She's more of a man than him. So you aren't voting for a woman, but a post-op gay man.

What I think is the most unfortunate part of her running, is the fact that she is taking away votes from the strongest candidate in the race, Barack Obama. He is the ONLY Democrat I would ever dream of voting for. His ideas, his track record, his influence, his poise, etc.... He is the best choice because he is out to clean the country up, and level the playing field for everyone, no matter color, gender, or social class. The things he has done in his political career are far more than Hillary ever did, or would ever be able to accomplish.

Also, her running makes this race a popularity contest and not an election of a competent leader of our country. Everyone is ignoring politics and voting for whether they want a black man or a woman in office.

If you think I am being sexist, I'm not. I would support any woman who pulled her own weight, showed she could make a difference, and got where she is on her own merit, not what her husband did. Like it or not, the truth is she is riding the "sympathy vote" and some women are so blind that they would vote for a woman no matter if she would not do the country any good.

Bottom line, I don't like Hillary, and I will never support her. I think Obama or McCain would be far better presidents, and they have the experience and determination to make a real difference.

Thats my opinion. Let the hateful comments commence.

No comments: