Sunday, April 8, 2007

Stuck in the middle

Im not happy but Im not sad...

Im not jolly and Im not glad...

But Im not depressed or mad...

Im just stuck...

In...
The...
Middle...

I really dont have any complaints about my life. Im doing something I enjoy, and Ive actually gotten my future in my sights. I always had my eyes on the future, but it was all kind of hazy and indiscernable. Its much clearer now... but I still dont know WHERE.

Texas?

Oklahoma?

Elsewhere?

I really dont know.... I will find out in December... until then its business as usual and just living my middle of the road life.

I really dont have anything exciting happening to me either. I just wake up, go to class, work on the paper, take pictures, eat somewhere in there, try to relax, and do it all over again the next day. My excitement level is about a 5... right in the middle.

I have no relationship life to speak of. Thats a good and a bad thing.

Good: I can be selfish with my time/money/self and dont have to worry about pleasing someone else.

Bad: Im feeling kinda lonely. I wish I had someone.

But once again my feelings have pulled me to the middle. Im not more or less either way.

I dunno what it is, but I have to say I would rather me in the middle than on the negative side of the perspective. Id rather be at zero then in the minus. Im sure things will get better, and Im sure at some point it will get worse, but Ive learned that that is life.

You can only hope for more happy than sad... and just hope that you stay in the middle more often than not. I guess being in the middle in new to me, because it feels so weird. Im either happy or sad and never in the middle.

So dont think Im complaining... Im really not. Im just chilling in the middle... Who knows what will come... but Im ok with this flat spot that is the rollercoaster of my life.

Who knows where this road will lead...

No comments: