Friday, August 10, 2007

A sad ending

It doesn't rhyme, but it doesn't have to. Enjoy.

It was great while it lasted
But it was gone too soon
You walked away and left me empty handed
You left without a word
Without looking back

I don't know why this happened
But I know its the way things are
I'm sorry for whatever it is I did
and hope you can forgive me

I wish the best for you
And will always remember you
What we had could have been great
But it wasn't to be

I hope you are happy
And I hope you aren't sad
I want you to know I think of you
And its never anything bad

I will remember the good times
No matter how brief they were
And I will forget the bad things
Because they are unimportant

So we are both moving on
I wish you the best
I hope its only goodbye for now
And not forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.