Monday, August 6, 2007

Grand Theft Blog Survey

I stole this from someone... They shall remain anonymous....



A - Available? Not in the slightest

B - Best Friend(s) - Derreck, Bryan, Ronnie, Vince, and my SEEESTUR

C - Crush - Alice

D - Dad's Name - Russell

E - Easiest Person To Talk To - My friends... all of em, thats why they are my friends, dur.

F - Favorite Band(s)- Linkin Park and the Eagles

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms- Trolli Brite Crawlers Biznatch!

H - Hometown - Dallas aka D-Town aka DTX

I - Instrument - I cant play any but I'd go with guitar fo sho

J - Job - tech salesman at the moment... and interning sports writer/photographer

K - Kids - none

L - Longest Car Ride - Car ride, LA to SF. Bus ride, Muskogee to Bumfuck Kentucky... yes it's a real place, right past middle of nowhere, and wherethefuckarewe.

M - Milk Flavor - chocolate

N - Number Of Siblings - 2 half, 2 step... no one full blooded. I broke the mold! ;)

O - One Wish - All encompassing happiness

P - Phobias - Clowns, spiders, and uncomfortable social situations

Q - Favorite Quote - "Jack in the Box... Enough Said." - Alice

R - Reason To Smile - Family and Friends, along with other various moments in time

S - Song You Last Heard? - Your Song- Elton John

T - Time You Woke Up - 9ish

U - Unknown Fact About Me - If I told it wouldn't be unknown now would it?

V - Vegetable - Favorite: POTATOES. Im irish, gimme a break....

W - Worst Habits - Lack of trust in most people, procrastination, and being overly critical.

X - X-Rays You've Had - Um.... I'm pretty sure I glow in the dark from the number of X-rays I've had.

Y - Your Favorite Food - Pizza, potatoes, and beef

Z - Zodiac Sign - Scorpio

No comments: