Monday, August 13, 2007

Good news for once

Ok, so I just got the job as the reporter/photographer for the Bacone Football Team, which means I will get more scholarship money, and also I will be helping design and build the new Bacone Athletic Website, which will also give me more money. On top of that, I will be interning for the Muskogee Phoenix, and get paid for the stories I write and the pictures I take.

Alas, this will bring to end my time in Tulsa. I will be moving to Muskogee as soon as possible, and transferring to the Office Depot down there. I am really excited for these opportunities, because it will help me start my career in journalism off right.

See.... good things can happen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you that they would. When are you leaving? Did you know that Wade quit? lol.

christelpistol said...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



i'm so excited for you!

Tenacious B said...

Incredible!

You're moving forward and fast! Use that momentum, and arrive in Austin.

Way to go