Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Falling...

Ever felt like you stepped off a cliff, you're heart is in your throat, and despite being scared, you can't help but be thrilled?

Yeah I'm falling at the moment. Not too fast, not too slow... just steadily falling into the unknown. While some may apply this to one thing or another, it isn't an exclusive thing. Alot of things are involved, and are collectively responsible for this venture into the unknown future.

I'm incredibly scared, worried, apprehensive, nervous, horrified, and petrified of what will happen.

Will I hit bottom?

Will I be saved?

Will I fall into a wonderful world?

Will I end up where I want? Will I change direction or meet some new plan?

Will I never stop?

I don't know the answers to this, but the more I think about the funny feeling in my chest, the breathlessness, I know that it has to end well. I hope to death it does. There is not much of my shattered heart, hopes, and dreams that remain to survive this fall if it ends badly.

So here I am falling away... waiting to find out where it will go. Waiting to know what will happen. Will someone join me or save me? Will I fall alone? I don't know... I will just have to wait for the answers.

And to YOU, and you know whom I mean.
Everything I told you is true, and honest from the bottom of my heart. I cannot and will not lie to you, and cannot and will not treat you in any way but the best I know how. I know you have been mistreated, and have thoughts and ideas of how this can end up, but you aren't alone. I share the same... and I will fight along side you to beat those things down, and to let things be fresh and new, and not be judged by past events. I know it will take time for you to believe this, to accept it as truth, and I am willing to wait that time. You are worth that wait. I just hope that you return the same treatment to me... That you are always honest and true no matter what.

I give this to you, and not lightly. I give it with the deepest of true meaning, and I want you to know that. I'm not asking the world from you... far from that. I am asking you to just be you, and let us be us. No terms, limits, titles, rules, nothing. Just let things fall as they may. Don't be afraid to jump... I will be there to catch you.

No comments: