Saturday, August 11, 2007

Musings of a broken person

Is it wrong to care more for others than you do yourself?

Is it bad to risk your heart and soul for others?

Is it right to always give everything you are for another?

I miss being happy.

I miss being in love.

I miss feeling like everything is right in the world.

I miss my whole, unbroken heart, and my unblemished soul

I miss my family

I miss my friends

I miss believing in something

I feel empty and broken

I feel ripped and torn

I miss you

I miss me

I miss everything

I miss everyone

I just want to be happy

Is that too much to ask?

I'm tired

I'm upset

I'm hurt

I'm disappointed

I want answers but all I get is silence

All I hear is the tortured voices in my head

I'm not looking for sympathy

I'm simply looking to let it out

I'm simply releasing the built up angst and hurt

And trying to move on

Thank you for reading

Thank you for caring

I'm going to go work on fixing myself now

Goodbye

No comments: