Wednesday, February 13, 2008

No one cares, so I'm closing the doors early

It seems that no one reads this blog besides my sister, so due to this fact, I am moving up my Hiatus Day. I was going to be not available after March 1 due to the fact that i am going off to the Navy, so i was going to close the site off then, but I think now is as good of a time as any.

I appreciate all of you who did stop by and read my stuff, and it will still be up and online for anyone's perusing, but there will be nothing new until after Basic Training if not later.

So unless I am struck with the urge to write between now and March 1, you will see nothing new for a good while. As a writer, I crave an audience, and to not have one is disheartening. BUT, I am sure one day people will flock to read my writings, but these are not those days, and I am OK with this. It is a part of life, and as with everything, it must be taken with a grain of salt.

So again, thank you to the people who took the time to read and enjoy my writings, and I hope to be back with a whole new load of stories in the not too distant future.

So I say farewell, and off into the great seas I sail...

~Ian

4 comments:

Tasty said...

Fair winds and following seas, Ian. Take care of yourself!

christelpistol said...

i miss you.

Tenacious B said...

I'm still here... albeit periodic.

Hope all's going swimmingly (Get it?)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.