Sunday, February 3, 2008

A SHOCKER

I just watched, what was arguably the best, and the most shocking Super Bowl in history. The then 18-0 Patriots could not rewrite the history books completely as the Giants defeated them in a huge game. I shall proceed to eat my words on my prediction.

I am impressed. Simply impressed by the way the Giants weathered the game and made plays when they needed to. They outlasted the best team in football history.

Congrats to the Giants for winning such a big game. Congrats to the Patriots for doing so much this year and it's a shame they couldn't cross that final hurdle.

As well as both teams played, especially New York, the Patriots gave them the game. They missed so many opportunities that would have put the game away. But on the other hand, the Giants made several awesome plays to take the game. It was simply one team wanting it more. Don't take this as me bashing on the Giants, they played a hell of a game, but they know they escaped with that win, but they also know they outplayed the best team in NFL history.

In all the history-making the Pats did this year, it was the Giants making the final marks in the history books. For the first time in history two brothers not only took their teams to the Super Bowl, but also won it, and picked up the MVP trophy as well. I don't think Eli is going to be the laughing stock of the Mannings anymore.

One thing is for sure... I think all star quarterbacks who have celebrity girlfriends, will tell them to STAY HOME from now on. Sorry Gisele.

Anyways, I want to again say congrats to the Giants for a remarkable game and season. Who would have thought that an NFC East team other than the Cowgirls would have a chance and actually win the Super Bowl? (besides me that is...)

So this is the end of the 2007 football season... *sigh*... I can't wait for next season already!

No comments: