Friday, February 8, 2008

5 that I stole from ChristelPistol

Five things about me that you may, or may not have known.
In no particular order and without further adieu…

A) Five jobs I have had in my life:
1. cart pusher
2. mover
3. sports writer/copy editor
4. tech salesman
5. enviro technician

B) Five movies I watch/have watched over and over
1. Kingdom of Heaven
2. Fight Club
3. 300
4. Out Cold
5. Grandma's Boy

C) Five places I have lived:
1. dallas, tx
2. richardson, tx
3. muskogee, ok
4. tulsa, ok
5. the colony, tx

D) Five TV Shows that I watch:
1. mythbusters
2. CSI
3. american justice
4. venture bros.
5. fight quest

E) Five places I have been
1. Disney World
2. on a cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuise
3. Alcatraz
4. kayaking on the Patomac
5. hell and back

F) People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. SisterPistol
2. Pops
3. Derreck
4. Stepmom
5. my boss

G) Five of my favorite foods
1. pizza
2. anything my dad grills
3. ghengis grill
4. chocolate
5. hamburgersandfries

H) Five places I would rather be right now...
1. having sex (can't argue)
2. Dallas
3. Austin
4. with my verybest friends
5. Anywhere but here

I) Five friends I think will respond
1. no one
2. nobody
3. not a soul
4. a pattern?
5. I think so

J) Five Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. finally leaving Muskogee
2. 3 days with my sister. (symmetry)
3. Going to the Navy
4. changing my life
5. NAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

christelpistol said...

OMG... SISTERPISTOL? i LOVE it!

Ian Townsend said...

I thought you would!

And there's only two people whom can call you this!

christelpistol said...

i KNOW!