Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sleep is over rated

My sleep schedule is screwed. I really have to shift it back to getting up early soon, because Monday is going to be an early one.

Yet, here I am at 2 a.m. in Austin not sleeping. So I figured while I was not sleeping, I would blog... because you know I love to blog when I am not sleeping!

It is wonderful to see my sister again. I am looking forward to NYE with her in downtown Austin. Oh the fun we will have. It will of course not include a New Years kiss, as usual, but it will include alcohol, fun, and somebody getting motorboated. Not by me or to me, but someone within our party to another party member. I already know it will happen. Mark it down folks, motorboat action in the Townsend party.

Anyways, after much hinting/requesting/guilt tripping, I will also be going to Dallas while I am on leave. It will be for only 2 days, but I hope I can see all the people who have been requesting my presence. Logging a lot of miles in my new car... but at least it rides nice.

Oh yeah, I dunno if I mentioned it but I did get a new vehicle. The mini van is no more. I finally got rid of the very emasculating vehicle i had and got something a tad bit better.



I like it. it is a 2003 Dodge Intrepid, and it runs pretty damn well. I have no complaints with it, except the money it is costing me at the moment. With the registration/title/license plate fee and first payment due soon, I am HURTING for money. But I guess that is the price you pay... I'll survive I am more than sure, but it will be a pain in the ass.

So that is about all I have for now, but I do want to send a shout out to a certain reader of mine... You are a pain in my ass... but I love every second of it!

That's all for now. Back to your lives now. Over and out.

~Ian

No comments: