Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Eve

So here it is... the day before Christmas, and all through the house, Ian will be working, there is no doubt.

Yeah that made no sense, but still...

So I will be working while Santa is out and about giving out gifts to all the good little boys and girls... while parents spoil all their rotten little brats with shit they don't need!

This will be the first Christmas I have spent away from home, so maybe that's the reason I am not so "in the spirit" this year. Added to that fact is that I will be working tonight and sleeping away most of Christmas.

I'm not all Bah Humbug but I am pretty close. I mean I did sacrifice going home for Christmas to spend New Years with my sister, so it's as much my doing as anything else, but I wanted this year to continue to be one of firsts (Thanksgiving with my sis, paying for my own car, making a life on my own, etc.) so the the sacrifice of a family Christmas for the first New Years with my sister was a fair trade off in my books.

So I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas Eve and Day. Be safe if you are traveling and enjoy this very special time of year!

~Ian

No comments: