Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day

Merry Christmas everyone.

I hope you enjoyed time with your families and loved ones, and enjoyed that quality time that is most important on this day.

I unfortunately spent this Christmas in my own company, and definitely missed being with my family and friends. Fortunately I did get a lot of phone calls and texts so I knew I was being missed and loved.

As Derreck said "Merry Retail Exploitation Day"... because unfortunately this holiday is more about what's under the tree than who is gathered around it. So I hope you enjoyed the company as well as the gifts and realize what this day is truly about... family.

So I hope your Christelmas day was wonderful, and I hope everyone was safe, happy, and stayed generally out of trouble!

Next up: New Years... which I will be spending in Austin with my sister.... muah ha ha ha ha ha the trouble we will cause! I can't wait to open the New Year with the best sister in the whole world!

Oh and what was with there being no football on today? What the hell? Not having football on Christmas is like.... fining someone for making a snow angel after scoring a touchdown.... I'm just saying (I'm not saying, I'm just saying)

At least they had a Mythbusters Marathon... Santa did get my letter! Now if he could have just brought a few other things/people I wanted... oh well.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

~Ian

No comments: