Saturday, December 27, 2008

Let's go Bowling

Every year, I try to catch at least a few minutes of every bowl game. So far I have missed 2 games, but after I make my way to Austin for 6 days, I will probably end up missing a few more.

I hope I can catch most of them though... I guess it's a silly goal, but it's a fun thing to try and obtain. So far there have been a few surprises, but nothing major to be honest. All the big shockers come around during the BCS games, and they usually involve OU or Ohio State, although I am not surprised by them losing... BCS curse victims right there.

Anyways, I hope everyone had a good Boxing Day, the little known holiday following Xmas, also one of the worst days to work retail. Black Friday wins that race by a nose.

Oh yeah, was anyone else aware that Red Bull has a new Cola out? It's made with all natural ingredients and isn't half bad, but not really worth the price. If you ever see it around, give it a try... like I said not bad.



All this talk of Red Bull got me really thirsty for a Jager bomb.

~Ian

No comments: