Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wishing

I wish I had a day off.

I wish I enjoyed my job more.

I wish I was more tolerant of others.

I wish I could understand people better.

I wish I understood myself better.

I wish I could be myself without fear of people judging me.

I wish I could not care what other people think.

I wish I cared about other people more.

I wish I didn't fence myself off.

I wish I didn't pour everything into those around me, and leave myself so vulnerable.

I wish I wasn't afraid.

I wish I wasn't so alone.

I wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life.

I wish I was happy with where I'm at, and stop looking for greener pastures.

I wish I could smile and feel like it was real.

I wish my heart wasn't so mangled.

I wish my mind wasn't so twisted.

I wish I was happy.

I wish I was inspired.

I wish I was driven.

I wish I could feel like I was making a difference.

I wish I could see the good things in myself and not all the bad.

I wish I could stop feeling like I'm whining.

I wish I could have an original thought.

I wish I could see my family.

I wish I could see my friends.

I wish I could live one of those movie lives.

I wish I could be like all of those heroes I read about.

I wish I could be honest with you.

I wish you could be honest with me.

I wish...

No comments: