Monday, February 9, 2009

A-R*d is a CHEAT!

I warn you now... this will be a pretty heated rant. This is a pretty serious subject in my eyes and I have very strong feelings about it. You've been warned.

*Steps on soapbox*

Alex Rodriguez used steroids. Surprise surprise. I mean, I always suspected he used. He is a world class douche bag, so it was logical to assume he was also using steroids. Anyone else see a pattern here? Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Alex Rodriguez... all enormous douche tools and all of them were users.

I get being an asshole. I am one, but there's a line between being an asshole and a complete ass clown. I also get wanting to be the best at something, but you have to play within the rules. I know what it's like to pound yourself in the gym, run your legs off, practice 'til you pass out, but I have never and would never resort to using steroids. I have seen what it does to people who I have played with and against, and it's just not worth the risk.

Those who take steroids and performance enhancing substances (not pot or alcohol, let's be smart here folks) are cheaters and should be banned for life. I have no tolerance for it. If you can't be the best within the rules, then you don't deserve to play at all. I have no sympathy, no forgiveness, nothing to those who use steroids. I think that everything you did while using should be taken from you along with all the money you made. I think you should be treated like a common criminal for lying, cheating, and stealing.

Anyways back to A-R*d who will now always be looked down upon (even more than he already was) and will effectively end all the talk about how he might end up being the best player in baseball history. He is now in the class with Clemens, Bonds, and McGwire of players whose enormous stats are now tainted with an *. He is now a pariah of baseball.

You know what I say to that?

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

So Alex, I hope it was worth it to you. I hope you go to sleep every night in your bed made of the stacks of money you have extorted from the baseball fans knowing you cheated them. You have to live with that you dickbag.

I hope you get suspended. I hope you get kicked out. I hope the Yankees suck so hard this year that they miss the playoffs again. And I hope you get blamed for it. I hope they treat you like dirt, because that is what you are... dirt on the face of baseball. The man who spoke out against the use of steroids, and who said he would never use... way to go jackass.

Fuck Barry, Fuck Roger, Fuck Mark, and now Fuck Alex. I hope you all burn in baseball hell.

Have a nice day.

*Steps off soapbox*

No comments: