Saturday, December 29, 2007

Welcome back!

11 visits yesterday hooray!

Welcome back everyone, and to the new visitors, welcome for the first time. Please leave comments for me, because I would like to know what everyone thinks, and as a professional writer (that's awesome to say) I like to have feedback.

So feel free to read the new stuff, check out the old stuff and look forward to the coming attractions. Also feel free to email me at iantownsend32@gmail.com or number32tx@gmail.com with any ideas for the site, things you would like me to write about, or critiques or comments.

And if you're wondering my credentials, here they are:

Associates Degree of Arts in Journalism from Bacone College

Award winning writer/photographer for the Baconian

Writer/photographer/sports copy editor/paginator for the Muskogee Daily Phoenix

So I am qualified. Drop by anytime y'all and enjoy yourselves ya hear?

~Ian

No comments: