Thursday, July 12, 2007

Writing...

I am currently working on two books. Yes... BOOKS. While I want to write for newspapers and be a journalist, I want to eventually write books, and I'm starting now. I know it's going to take a while to get my ideas out on paper, and worthwhile to show to the public, but it will be worth it. I also wouldn't mind writing scripts either, but that's another story... no pun intended.

ANYWAYS... I just thought I would let everyone know about my plans and how they are progressing, and if anyone REALLY wants to know the plot lines I have so far, and may want to help me work, twiddle, fidget, and mess with them, let me know. I'm not one of those people who doesn't accept help or criticism. I welcome it, so bring it on.

For the curious, I will give you the title so far A.K.A. the working title... and a the genre of the novel.

The Guilds: Sci-Fi/fantasy set in medieval times

Cold Blood: Mystery Thriller

I know.... totally opposite ends of the spectrum, but that's me...

So if anyone wants the low down or wants to help... just let me know.

And to those who have ALWAYS supported me in my endeavors... thanks for the continuance of the support... I need it.

And Sis... we need to write our book too.... cause it just has to happen. the world NEEDS it.

That's all for now.

~Ian

2 comments:

Tenacious B said...

Good luck on that. Really. I know how hard it can be.

The only advice I can give is:
Write every day. Write for the trash can. But write nonetheless. It will come together. Promise.

christelpistol said...

dude, the world isn't ready for that.