Monday, July 16, 2007

Week in Review...

I need a day off from work. Yeah I know, everyone complains about their job and how they are overworked, but its not that. The assholes scheduled me with long shifts 8 days in a row. I like my job, pays well, and is fun most of the time, but sometimes, you just need a day to sleep and be a lazy ass.

But other than that life is going swimmingly.

I finally got a new computer monitor and desk, as well as a way to get internet, so Im typing this from myveryownpersonal computer. No more borrowing other peoples. Sheesh.

Ive been hanging out with the MOST AMAZING friend lately as well. Unfortunately she didn't dance this weekend like she was supposed to... but not her fault... her belly dancing troop contains a few stupid people... But we've still been hanging out alot and having alot of fun.

Also my group of Tulsa friends has grown again. A few more people are now on my list of people I can hang out with. Not that I dont spend pretty much all my free time with Baily or Wade, but now if they are busy I have other options. I'm not so much of a loser anymore!

And through various other posts, you know what happened the rest of the week. So yeah... heres to another fun filled week full of action and adventure.

~Ian

No comments: