Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Newest of Friends...

So not too long ago, I happened upon a very interesting person. Someone who I enjoy spending time with, talking to, laughing with, and have a generally good time with. She's rather cool. We have alot in common, share alot of the same things, and are also different in ways that interest us even more in each other. To say there is a connection is an understatement.

This brings me to the broken bridge.

As is my way, I've found the person I cannot have. Why I can't will remain between myself and her, but besides that little mis-step, I cannot say one bad thing about the relationship she and I have.

So anyways, let me tell you about the woman that is Baily. She is a belly dancer... yes you read that right. She's also a really free spirited person... laid back, chilled out, and does not give a FUCK. She is who she is, and if you don't like it... Sorry 'bout ya. That's one reason I really like her. She is the way I am... she is her own person and wont let anyone tell her different. She's crazy, bitchy, funny, cool, happy, stressed out, relaxed, fun, etc. Shes totally down to earth but still has her head in the clouds.... but isn't that the way to be? She also is becoming my muse. The girl inspires me, but that also seems to simply be her way. She is everything I look for in a friend and companion on my path in this life.

So to Baily... welcome to the elite club that is my best of friends. Its a small small group and I let few in. And thanks for letting me into your world too.

3 comments:

Zaida....The Great! said...

Aww...you're so sweet...I'm glad to know I'm a muse...You should write about me more often..lol that was a weak post...lol jk..I loved it! It made me blush!! ^.^

-Z

Tenacious B said...

That's fuckin awesome. It's great to find your muse, eh?

And so the circle grows...

christelpistol said...

YAY new best friends!