Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Updates...

Here are the links to the two articles and 1 picture I took for the Muskogee Phoenix during the Baseball tourney in Dallas.

http://www.muskogeephoenix.com/sports/local_story_122005306.html

http://www.muskogeephoenix.com/sports/images_sizedimage_123004402/resources_photoview

http://www.muskogeephoenix.com/archivesearch/local_story_124010231.html

What a week...

but it didnt end well. I came back to my dorm room to find the deadbolt I locked before leaving mysteriously unlocked. Then I opened my door to find multiple items missing. My flat screen tv... gone. My flat screen computer monitor... gone. My speaker system... gone. My broken laptop, my movies (all 300 of them), my digital camera, my football visors, my dvd player/recorder... gone. So I went through the bullshit of filing reports with the sheriffs department, and talking to all the right people, and found out that no one, i repeat NO ONE saw ANYTHING. How can no one see people walking out with all of my stuff? That TV was a heavy awkward item... not the easiest thing to take but no one saw it... but alas its all "stuff" and I'll eventually get some sort of reimbursment for it... obviously not enough to replace it fully, or to put back the trust I lost in the school or my former teammates but it will be something.

Anyways Im living in Tulsa now... I'm staying with a friend at the moment until I get my own place. I have a job that starts monday dependant on the results from my background check and drug test. I also have another job I might be doing starting in june, but who knows. Ive gotten drunk every night Ive been in tulsa with the exception of sunday, but its been a good time so far.

So yeah thats about it at the moment. I miss my friends that I dont get to see anymore... I miss my sister... I miss my dad and step mom... I miss texas... I can't wait for december because I will show my back to oklahoma and be moving to austin. I cant wait...

Anyways I love all of you that take the time to read my stuff... and I love everyone who means something to me... because without you or your support... who knows where I would be right now.

Adios for now....

"Wolf"

2 comments:

christelpistol said...

YAY! published!

Tenacious B said...

Grats!

And I reiterate, you're taking the thing "that nobody saw" MUCH better than I would have. It's just stuff, true. But I would have felt so violated, as well as pissed off at my neighbors.