Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Feet Hurt...

I forgot how much it killed your feet/knees/legs/back walking on concret for 5-8 hours a day. But other than that, work is pretty fun and hell Im even kinda good at it. (Ive been the top seller in the store 3 times since Ive been working there) Not bad for the first 3 weeks huh?

Anyways its been a while since Ive written... I figured I would catch people up.

Still nothing on all my stolen goods

First paycheck comes tomorrow!

I miss my friends and family that i never get to see anymore.

Im so done with school... I cant wait until december so I can be done with it for real.

Also December is when I move to.... wait for it... AUSTIN.

Im saving up to buy a laptop... Im taking donations to help speed up the process... all donations will be repaid when I can...

And last but not least...

I need a girlfriend. (Its been too long...)

Anyways thats the updates. Not much but its something. I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend... and also I would like to request that everyone keep my sister's mom Beth in their thoughts and prayers.

Thats all for now.

You can return to your normal daytime programming.

~Ian

1 comment:

Tenacious B said...

I'll buy you a beer when you get here.