Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Welcome to my new home!

I would like to say thank you for coming here and reading what I've got to say. I hope to entertain the vast majority of you (I know better than to expect a 100% enjoyment rate), and perhaps affect you in some way whether small or large.

I write because it is one of my passions. I write for my school's newspaper, The Baconian, and I am working on my own freelance projects as well. I use this blog to get things off my chest, speak my mind, and more often than not, make you laugh. I will speak on a wide assortment of topics, and I hope you can find at least one that you connect with.

So read along and enjoy yourselves.

-Ian Townsend

P.S. I have posted two entries from my past blog that I think many of you will enjoy. So please read, laugh, and comment if you would like. I will also be posting my articles from my school's newspaper so that you may see my work. Thank you for your time.

No comments: