Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cleaning it up

The other day, I realized that I swear a lot. Like A LOT a lot. So I have decided that I need to clean up my language.

I look at it this way... I am 24, educated, and want to go somewhere with my life and career. I know how to control my mouth, and can do it quite well, but it gets out of hand sometimes.

So the way I look at it is that if I start cutting back, not completely editing myself, I can be less offensive with my language. I know I have that whole Sailor thing, but in all truth, the old views of a Navy Sailor aren't exactly accepted anymore.

But that's my plan. I'm going to start watching my mouth. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

yeah didnt I mention something about that the other day?


just saying. but still.. i fucking LOVE you.