Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hi, my name is Ian... it's been a while since I've been here...

It has been far too long since I have posted! So here I am ready to talk about the goings on in my life.

Work has been busy. I enjoy working at my new store in Muskogee. People are friendly, and alot more receptive than Tulsa shoppers.

I've been hyper-busy with the newspaper stuff. I went to New Mexico this weekend for the Bacone game (which of course they lost) and have not had a day off in there abouts of a month. If I'm not shooting pictures or writing, I am working. Theres barely time to drink and party anymore!

I love my new apartment, and enjoy being on my own, mostly self supporting (my dad helps me out here and there) and it's nice to just have my own place.

I miss my friends in Tulsa, some more than others, miss my family and friends in Texas and can't wait to see them again.

I'm doing well in every other respect. I'm lonely at the moment, but I've gotten used to it. I am enjoying life, and can honestly say i am happy.

Thats all for now, more posts to come sooner than later hopefully!

~Ian

No comments: